Around 78% of consumers glance at the messages in the flyers posted at their door, while 23% read them thoroughly. In addition to engaging customers, flyers are proven to drive conversions and further engagement with your brand.
Especially for small businesses with a limited budget, digital marketing has become the primary strategy since personal computers, smartphones, and mobile devices became widely available. Small businesses can generate outstanding marketing outcomes using digital tools such as websites, e-mail, and social media. The rise of digital marketing hasn't caused the death of print marketing, as many people believe. Print marketing tools are no longer just a niche part of a comprehensive marketing strategy but are more important than ever in today's digital age.
Furthermore, the study found that many consumers continue to use print marketing to inform their buying decisions.
The competition continues to grow in virtually every industry, while consumer attention spans are shorter than ever. Nowadays, you have to use a mix of digital and traditional marketing tools to get your small business noticed, including flyer printing. Flyers are a great way to promote your business. If you're considering using them, now is the time to start.
Small businesses can benefit from print flyers in several ways. Here are five of the most important ones:
1. Cost-effective. Flyers can produce big results on a small budget. Taking care of the design yourself saves you money, plus printing and distribution costs are low.
2. To maintain a steady supply. It is very effective to generate leads with a well-designed flyer distributed to the right audience.
3. It has many applications. Among other things, flyers can be used to build your brand, announce a sale or special event, or promote a new product.
4. Supports digital marketing & operations: By using QR codes on flyers, people can access more information and make buying decisions using their smartphones.
5. Easy to track results. It is possible to track the number of responses and purchases with flyer numbers, coupon codes, and customer URLs.
The biggest advantage of printed flyers is that they are tangible. Rather than looking at a screen, flyers provide something to hold in your hands. Most people will at least see a flyer in the mail if it comes in the mail. Thousands of marketing emails are never read because they can be deleted instantly with a swipe or click of a button.
-Flyers, like any other marketing tool, need to be done correctly to generate the desired return on investment. Following are some guidelines for creating and distributing effective flyers.
-Make sure you have a clear idea of what you are trying to accomplish
-Make sure you're not just putting out a flyer to follow the herd. Identify a goal that you want to accomplish, such as generating new leads, driving traffic to your website, or making sales.
-Without a clear goal, you won't produce any meaningful results and sales conversions. Be focused.
-Pay attention to two things in particular: your target market and your message. A shotgun approach to flyers (sending out large numbers of flyers and hoping some will reach the target) does not work very well. Make sure you know exactly who will be interested in your marketing message, and then tailor the flyer to them.
-The message in the flyer should convey the objective and should not dump in too many pieces of information. You should limit your flyer to one or two of your best-selling and most popular products, rather than listing every item.
Flyers often serve as a consumer's first introduction to your business, so you must make a positive impression. There are a series of things that has to be included on your flyers. The use of bold colors, large, compelling headlines, concise, well-written copy, and creative design elements will grab the reader's attention and encourage them to keep reading.
● If you have images in your flyer, print them in color. If the flyer mostly consists of text, print it in black and white.
● Make sure there are at most two fonts used. More than that and the flyer becomes difficult to read.
● You should use different font sizes for headlines and subheads, and smaller font sizes for the body copy.
● Ensure that the flyer is easy to read - short, clear sentences with plenty of space between blocks of text.
● Try to refrain from using too many images. Using a few powerful graphics or images will draw the reader's attention. Using too many will make the flyer appear cluttered.
Make sure your call to action is strong and the flyer needs to provide the necessary information about the business to their target audiences with the right contact number, address, pin code, website details, provisions for easy buy and order, etc. The call to action should be short, dynamic, and compelling enough to reach out to your customers.
The main objective of flyers should serve its purpose. Where, when, and how are the main objectives it needs to fulfill. Identify your target audience profiles and below are the different ways to distribute flyers.
-Direct mail approach
-Sales call or cold calling
-Door to door distribution of flyer copy
-Placing flyers on cars
-Inserting flyer copy in the newspapers
-Giving handouts to the audiences in the events
-Distributing flyers in the trade shows.
The flyers should find ways and drive conversions and results. The flyers with quality printing and creatives will help in sales conversions and driving results. Head to Menuma Print to design a perfect flyer copy for your business that enables conversions and improves customer footfalls.
How to turn the restaurant menu card into a profitable one!
Choose the best colour combination for your restaurant menu card!
Here are the simple cues by menuma print on how to increase your restaurant’s sale.
Threat of Coronavirus pandemic -2020 & A safe option- Disposable menus at the restaurants
Let’s Rethink and revamping the restaurant’s concepts with regards to menus and design!
The art of menu engineering! Learn from our in house design experts from menuma print.
The importance of the menu design in the restaurants and the role of the designers!
The Most Common Problems that Restaurants could face and How to overcome it.
This is the perfect time to launch your restaurant menu card for Christmas !
Small Vs Large Restaurant Menu Size - Which is Better for Restaurants in 2022?